Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holy Guac!

Yeah, in the search for randomness, that's what I got. What? You could do better? Please be my guest. I'm tired and caffeine deprived. Quick update on the yarn-y goings on- My Valentines swap package is coming thanks to the awesomest mod Triamarie74 and some as yet unknown angels, my knitpicks swap package is being mailed sometime next week, in spite of the perfidy of the original mod Shepardsmoon. Apparently, she had quite the racket going. She'd set up a bunch of fake profiles, put them in the swap, and after their partners sent the packages, she'd claim they were flakers instead of just fake. The brilliant Casey caught and removed (all) the offender, but the other mod, who is seriously awesome, was left to pick up the pieces. I also joined a KAL for a shawl and bought my first harmony needles. I'm afraid it's going to be a gateway purchase. In the non yarny part of my life, my third anniversary is coming up and I'm pumped. This makes almost five years we've known each other and they just keep getting better. School is getting hectic, but it's OK, because we're nearly done with poetry in my Creative Writing class, so I'm good. Poetry is all well and good if you show some sort of apptitude for it, but me? Not so much. The Fuckin' Frog (see last post if you're confused)was well recieved and appreciated. Yay! The nerd is learning her alphabet, and hubs and I are pretty sure we made a mistake when we let her watch Wall-E 'cause now she walks around saying his name and heaven help you if you doon't say it back. That pretty much wraps it up for now. I'll post more as the packages start rolling in.

No comments: