Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Put some Windex on it.

Bah! I think I'm trying to get strep throat again. I get it fairly frequently, and since penicillin and I are not the greatest friends, the stuff I get to cure it, well, to be blunt, sucks. For the past few months, it has just been bouncing from one side of my throat to the other. I am unbelievably ready for spring and the chance to get outdoors again. Not that the winter here has been atrocious or anything, but it tends to swing from temperature extreme to temperature extreme and every one seems to get sick more because of it. on the bright side, tomorrow is the day I get to pick up my textbooks for spring semester and I'm ridiculously excited about that, but books tend to do that. Yep, that's me, a biblionympho( ha- so not a word, but the general concept is wedged in there somewhere). I am taking an english intensive semester ( for me anyway) with a class in British Lit, and a class in Creative Writing. Three guesses which one excites me more. Now, I'm off to finish the gift for my spoilee. I'm almost there. I know I can finish if I just put my mind to it. Pictures to follow (hopefully).

No comments: