Saturday, January 17, 2009

On further reflection...

I have decided that as horrific as that image(see last post) can be if you're not expecting it, I am strangely fascinated by it. I will probably end up buying a copy and making a few. My mom would appreciate it I'm sure. Happier note- finished my slouchy hat and love it. I will probably end up making more in different colors. There are a few tweaks I'd like to try, as the ribbing was a little to big for my noggin, but otherwise I'm very pleased. I'm also making progress on the blanket for my parents. I know, I keep saying it, but it will come to pass. Pictures are coming. I have decided that I really like my BCIS instructor, as he has saved me the aggravation of having to drive out to school by finding a *free trial* of Office 2007. Granted, it's only a 60 day trial, but hey, free is free. So right now, I am installing that program and hoping to get a bit ahead as I have been standing still for the past few days and i HATE that feeling. I'll keep the updates coming on the status of the dolly.

No comments: