Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why do people have Children?

OK, that was totally a not so random thought of the day. Not really the subject of my post. The last few days have been wonderful restful days and I have thoroughly enjoyed not having to cook or wash dishes. We have already gotten our tax return and are enjoying a bit of splurging before we get back to pinching our pennies. I have also gotten a huge chunk of blanket done for a friend. She wanted a blanket for Christmas, but there just wasn't time, so she's getting it as a belated gift. When I told her I hadn't actually made it she was excited, cause she got to pick the color. Whatever, it really is the little things that keep us happy. My swap partner recieved and is enjoying her package, and I am (not so) patiently awaiting mine.

No comments: