Saturday, January 10, 2009

Open up and say AHH

Sometimes being right sucks the big one. It was Strep with a lovely ear infection thrown in just for good measure. Here is the question of the day: How did I end up with strep when no one else has it, I mean it's not like I walk around licking things or spend all that much time around sick folks so WTH? Oh well. I'm on an anti-biotic and the doctor gave me a shot of steroids to help reduce the inflammation so at least I can swallow liquids now. I did manage to go pick up my books from the bookstore and I am so pumped to start my classes. Only two more days now. WOOT! Nearly done with the scarf, just one more color progression and I'll be able to bind off. Yay! another thing to cross off my list as the scarf is all I'm wating on to ship the package off. That is my goal for today. Finish Finish. Here's hoping the advil I just took kicks in soon. Ps- the painters have also take up residence. This must be my week. Either that or I killed someone in a past life.

No comments: